Cookies on our website?
No! This website is free of cookies or other tracking tools.
Responsible for the processing
The person responsible within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation, other data protection laws applicable in the member states of the European Union and other provisions of a data protection nature:
Herr Bernd Haase
Bernd Haase Informationssysteme
Am Alten Elbarm 11
Tel.: +49 (0) 351 2001474
What data do we collect?
We collect your personal information. Personal information is any data that relates to an individual to use as identification like:
- Personal identification information – This data is provided by you for registration and for using other services – name, email address, phone number, country, state, etc.
- Browser and visit information – This data is provided by your browser and visits you made on our website – browser type, operating system, IP address, demographics, etc.
However, you can browse our website without providing your personal information.
For reasons of child protection, we have decided to refuse to process data from people under the age of 13.
Although we do a lot to protect data processing on our part, we cannot guarantee this for all aspects of your interaction with us over the Internet. You can also contact us in other ways (by mail or telephone). If you’d like to contact us electronically please use our secure online forms instead of an unencrypted email.
How do we collect and use your personal information?
Collection of personal information
We collect your data in the following forms:
- Register online or place an order for any products or services
- Complete a survey or provide feedback on our products or services or via emails
- Use our online contact forms
Use of personal information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To create and manage our customer relationship
- To process details related to your orders and refunds
- To process our services to you (i.e. consulting, newsletter)
- To identify you once you register on our website or use our services
- To provide you better usability and service
- To contact you and respond to your queries and feedbacks
- To understand which sections of the website are visited and how frequently
Data used for marketing or shared with third parties
Data used for marketing
Based on your preference, our organization would like to send you marketing emails for products, services, and offers that you might like. You have the right at any time to stop our organization from contacting you. You can anytime opt-out of our marketing-related emails at a later date.
Data sharing with third-party sites
Our organization will never share your personal information with third-party sites without taking prior permission from you. Though, we share your personal information within the organization, business partners, authorized third-party services.
Legal bases of our data processing
- Art. 6 I lit. a GDPR: data processing based on your consent
- Art. 6 I lit. b GDPR: data processing for pre-contractual measures or to perform a contract
- Art. 6 I lit. c GDPR: data processing based on legal obligations (i.e. taxes)
- Art. 6 I lit. d GDPR: data processing in an emergency for the benefit of a data subject
- Art. 6 I lit. f GDPR: data processing to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or a third party
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure that you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following rights:
- The right to access – You have the right to ask for copies of your personal information provided to us.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to tell us to correct the personal information that you believe needs correction. You also have the right to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erase – You have the right to ask us to erase all your personal data at any time.
- The right to object – You have the right to object to our organization’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You can anytime ask us to transfer your personal information to any other organization or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- The right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority (Sächsischer Datenschutzbeauftragter, Postfach 110132, 01330 Dresden), under certain conditions.
- The right to contest any automated profiling or decision making, under certain conditions.
- The right of withdrawal – You have the right to withdraw consent under data protection law.
We do not support the regular application process on our website and we do not offer any vacancies. Incoming applications will be destroyed. If you are interested in data privacy topics and want to work with us you may use our regular application process provided on our partner website dsgvo360.de/karriere (in German language only).
Privacy policies for other linked websites
How to contact us?
As of May 12, 2021